Istanbul Segway Tour - Evening
(Departure at 19.00, return to airport at 00.00)
Forget about exhausting foot marches, experience Istanbul simply in an elegant way. No Experience Necessary! Learn to ride a Segway less than 2 minutes and join our professional guided city tours. Please check also our morning and afternoon segway tours.
You have never seen so much in only 3 hours!
The Old City Tour covers best points of interest within Istanbul. It begins at Sultanahmet, from there it goes throughout Hippodrome Square, which has witnessed gladiator fights, chariot/car races and many riots. Then you head to the Sultanahmet Mosque also known as Blue Mosque. Right after seeing the primary residence of Ottoman Sultans Topkapi Palace, you will continue to the Hagia Sophia, as known as Church of Holy Wisdom, which is richly and artistically decorated by Byzantine Emperor Justinian. We will stop in Gulhane Park, which is the oldest and largest urban park in Istanbul, and we will take a break. Then we will move throughout Constantine's Column (Cemberlitas), one of the most prominent examples of Roman art before arriving at Beyazıt Square and Mosque. Then we will visit Şehzade Mosque, which is considered by architectural historians as Sinan's first masterpiece. Right after seeing famous Bozdoğan Aqueduct, we will continue to the largest mosque of Istanbul Suleymaniye Mosque, the mosque of Sultan Süleyman the magnificent.
Tour includes: Segway training, Tour leader, Audio headset, Helmet, Waterproof gear in case of rain.
- Make sure every participant has an ID
- Our tours run in all weather conditions; waterproof gear is provided in the event of rain
- Payment by credit card is possible at our office and istanbulsegwaytours.com
- A total refund is possible only for cancellations made 48 hrs. before the tour
- Guest will be provided with a helmet and must fill out a liability waiver form
You are not allowed to ride segway if you are;
- Over 100 Kg (220 Lb)
- Younger than 14 years or older than 75 years
- Under the influence of alcohol or other addictive drugs
Tour fees include A/C transportation, guidance in English language.