Half Day Morning Old City Tour
(Departure at 07.30am, return to airport at 02.00pm)
(You will be at the airport at 03:00pm - 03:30pm)
Topkapı Palace : Topkapı Palace, the residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting imperial treasury, sacred Islamic relics of Prophet Mohammed, kitchen, Chinese porcelain, weapons, calligraphy section, etc. Live guide commentary is not allowed in special sections.
Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue İznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet. Visit is not possible on Friday because of crowded noon prayer.
Hippodrome, center of sportive events (chariot races, athletics) and political activities of the old city. Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius and German Fountain of Wilhelm II are the monuments decorating the Hippodrome.
Grand Covered Bazaar, most attractive shopping center and the biggest "souk" in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, leatherware and souvenir.
(Art demonstration of handmade Turkish carpets upon request)
- - Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday. Replaced with Underground Basilica Cistern.
- - Harem and Hagia Irene Church are not included in the program.
- - Grand Covered Bazaar is closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- - Museum entrance fees mentioned on the itinerary
- - Professional Guidance(English/Arabic)
- - Pick up and Drop off service from airport
- - Transportation with A/C vehicles
- - Donations to the Mosques
- - TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and committed by the travel agency
What's Not Included
- - Lunch
- - Optional Gratuities
- - Personal expenses
30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages of 0-2