Half Day Afternoon Old City Tour
(Departure at 12.00pm, return to airport at 05.00pm)
(You will be at the airport at 07:00pm - 07:30pm)
Sultan Tombs, there are five tombs of Ottoman Sultans within the graveyard at Hagia Sophia. The ceramic panels are the most beautiful examples of the 16th century with purple, red, green and blue flower motives. Prince robes and a small piece from the Kaaba covers are displayed on the sarcophaguses.
Hagia Sophia, the Church of Divine Wisdom, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
Grand Covered Bazaar, most attractive shopping center and the biggest "souk" in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, leatherware and souvenir. (Art demonstration of handmade Turkish carpets upon request)
- - Hagia Sophia is closed on Mondays. Replaced with Underground Basilica Cistern.
- - Grand Covered Bazaar is closed on Sundays and public holidays.
- - Museum entrance fees mentioned on the itinerary
- - Professional Guidance(English/Arabic)
- - Pick up and Drop off service from airport
- - Transportation with A/C vehicles
- - Donations to the Mosques
- - TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and committed by the travel agency
What's Not Included
- - Lunch
- - Optional Gratuities
- - Personal expenses
30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages of 0-2