Half Day Afternoon Old City Tour
(Departure at 12.30pm, return to airport at 05.30pm)
(You will be at the airport at 07:00pm - 07:30pm)
Topkapı Palace, residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting imperial treasury, sacred Islamic relics of Prophet Mohammed, kitchen, Chinese porcelain, weapons, calligraphy section etc. Live guide commentary is not allowed in special sections. (Harem is not included in the program)
Sultan Tombs, there are five tombs of Ottoman Sultans within the graveyard at Hagia Sophia.
The ceramic panels are the most beautiful examples of the 16th century with purple, red, green and blue flower motives. Prince robes and a small piece from the Kaaba covers are displayed on the sarcophaguses.
- - Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesday. Replaced with Underground Basilica Cistern.
- - Harem section is not included in the program.
- - Sultan Tombs on Monday replaced with Little Hagia Sophia (St. Sergius & Bacchus).
- - Museum entrance fees mentioned on the itinerary
- - Professional Guidance(English/Arabic)
- - Pick up and Drop off service from your hotel
- - Transportation with A/C vehicles
- - Donations to the Mosques
- - TURSAB insurance, which covers the costs of services accepted and committed by the travel agency
What's Not Included
- - Lunch
- - Optional Gratuities
- - Personal expenses
30% discount for children below the age 7, free for the ages of 0-2